The term “Waypoint”, “we” or 'us' refers to Waypoint Asset Management Limited, the owner of the website and, to the extent applicable, to its subsidiary and associated entities. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following provisions:
- Other than your agreement to be bound by these Terms, your use of this website shall not give rise to any agreement or contractual relationship between you and Waypoint or obligation by Waypoint towards you.
- The content of this website is subject to change without notice.
- We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law including all and any liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. Accordingly, your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or lawfully licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction without our written consent is prohibited other than with our express consent given in writing.
- We may include in this website links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those websites and we have no responsibility for the content of such linked websites.
- You may not create a link to any page of this website other than with our express consent given in writing. If you do create a link to a page of this website, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
- Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of these Terms or any failure on our part to exercise any right or remedy to which we are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.